Paracord Martingale Collar
BACKWOODS DOG PARACORD MARTINGALE TRAINING COLLAR
HAND-MADE IN CANADA AND BUILT TOUGH TO LAST THROUGH ALL YOUR CANINE'S RUGGED ADVENTURES. THESE TWO-TONE COLLARS PROVIDE STYLE & MAXIMUM DURABILITY.
Martingale training collars provide more control over your dog than a regular collar without the choking effect of a slip collar. One of the best training tools available to prevent dogs from pulling on a leash. The martingale style, when fitted and used correctly, will keep your dog from slipping out of their collar, keeping them safely at their human's side.
- King Cobra Weave Paracord Collar
- Polyester/Nylon Paracord
- 1" Half Check Chain
- 1" D-ring
Important Information about Martingale Collars
*Martingale collars are meant for training purposes and are not made to be worn on unsupervised dogs. Remove before tie-out, crating, and swimming. It is the responsibility of the owner to use the product correctly, as it was intended, and to measure accurately for the safety of the dog.
How To Measure
The martingale collar is a slip-on collar, so it must be able to fit over your dog's head.
- Measure around the widest girth of your dog's head, including the ears.
- Measure the smallest part of the neck behind the ears.
- Then measure around the neck where you want the collar to sit.
- You should be able to get two fingers comfortably under the measuring tape to ensure it will not be too tight.
- Choose the largest measurement between these 3 points to get the most accurate collar size.
- Sizes range by 3".
Materials We Use
Backwoods Dog Paracord Collars are made with Atwood Rope Paracord, with a tensile strength of 550 Ibs, you can be sure that quality and strength are a top priority. Atwood Rope MFG is one of the largest 550 Paracord manufacturers in the USA. Atwood's 550 PARACORD is made with 7 strand inner cores. No fake polypropylene sheath or cheap filler cores. They provide products that meet or exceed strength requirements, and they test all their ropes on state-of-the-art digital testing equipment to guarantee strength and performance.