The Ruike D191 features 8Cr13MoV blade steel with skid proof G10 front scale and stainless steel back. This lightweight knife also feature roller bearing for a smooth blade deployment. Ruike quality at an unbelievable affordable price.
- Overall Length: 219 mm / 8.62″
- Weight: 120 g / 4.23 oz
- Blade Length: 92 mm / 3.62″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm / 0.14″
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel
- Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 front w/ 420 stainless steel liner & 420 stainless steel back
- Bearing / washer: Roller bearing washer
- Opening: (Manual) Flipper
- Locking: Frame lock
8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment
8Cr13MoV is a high carbon stainless steel made in China and used by knife makers worldwide. In addition to its good edge retention and corrosion resistance, the molybdenum content enhances its toughness. All 8Cr13MoV blades are processed by RUIKE using cryogenic treatment and finally have an ideal hardness of 57~59 HRC.
G10 Knife Handle Front & 420 Stainless Steel Handle Back
The G10 scale has a good wear resistance and fits for firm grip and the other half of stainless steel handle enhances the strength and toughness of the whole handle structure.
Thrust Roller Bearing Washer
The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.