Kansbol Knife Burnt Orange
MORA KANSBOL KNIFE - BASIC SHEATH
The long tradition of Scandinavian outdoor recreation makes Kansbol a reliable partner when the wilderness beckons. Whether you need to make wood splints for the fire, or need to skin a moose, this flexible model will perform. A knife designed in the true Morakniv spirit.
Kansbol brings you the best from two worlds. It has the flexibility of a lightweight knife, and the strength of a more robust model. This combination makes it a real all-round knife and a reliable partner in the forest, or when hiking, hunting or on the lake. The blade has been profile ground for increased precision and the spine grinding means the blade can be used with fire starter.
Fire Steel Compatible
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time; Blade has a semi-matte finish.
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp.
- Handle with built-in click lock between sheath and handle prevents knife from falling out of sheath.
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Stainless
- Total Length: 8.9" (226 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Sheath: Plastic