Atwood Rope MFG Braided Micro Cord
Compact and high-tech, our braided micro cord is lightweight, and incredibly strong. Micro cord is the perfect solution for tasks around the house or in the wilderness. Our U.S.-made micro cord is 1.18mm in width and comes in a wide array of colorful styles, making these rope cords perfect for crafting projects as well as more practical uses. Micro cord has a tensile strength of 100 pounds–plenty tough enough for most household and outdoor tasks.
Micro cord has a ton of applications. Their durability and lightweight properties make these rope cords the go-to components for a variety of tasks:
- Jewelry Making: Micro cord is the perfect base for handmade jewelry projects, like macrame bracelets and necklaces.
- Emergency Kits & Backpacks: Keep a spool of micro cord on hand because you never know when it's going to come in handy.
- Fishing Line: Reel in any fish up to 100 pounds with a fishing line made of micro cord.
- Handle Wraps: Use micro cord to wrap the handles of knives, swords, tomahawks, axes and other survival tools.
- Lanyards & Keychains: Use a colorful combination of micro cord to create a lanyard or keychain that represents your team, alma mater or a favorite charity.
- Wind Chimes/Dream Catchers & Other Crafts: Using micro cord in your projects ensures they'll be enjoyed for many years to come.