MORA BUSHCRAFT PATHFINDER
Sturdy 6.7"/170 mm blade of high carbon steel with a black anti-corrosion coating. The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (not included). Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon.
- Knife with a 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating.
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 6.7" (170 mm)
- Total Length: 11.6" (295 mm)
- Net Weight: 8.8 oz. (250 g)