KUPILKA 55 Bowls
KUPILKA 55 has a handle for good grip leaving your other hand free for the drink. This is a great camp bowl for any kind of food. Rugged, durable, easy to clean, as well as BPA free and dishwasher safe, Kupilka bowls are made in Finland.
Enjoy these bowls made of co-friendly cellulose fibres from certified Finnish forests reinforce the material with FDA approved polypropylene used as an adhesive. (Ratio: 50% wood-based cellulose fibres + 50% thermoplastic). Products from this material age beautifully yet keeping their qualities. The development of Kareline® natural fibre composite material was initiated by Puugia, the Centre for Wood Technology in Joensuu, Finland.
- Kareline® Natural Fibre Composite
- Eco-friendly cellulose fibres from pine forests reinforce the material
- FDA approved polypropylene is used as an adhesive
- Ratio: 50% wood-based cellulose + 50% thermoplastic
- At the end of the life span the products can be recycled,incinerated for heat energy or returned to the manufacturer for re-use
- Product complies with requirements of the EC-Regulation EC/1935/2004/EC §3 and EU-Regulation EU No 10/2011