Pathfinder 48oz Nesting Cup And Lid Set
Pathfinder 48oz. Stainless Steel Cup & Lid Set
The GEN3 Pathfinder Wide-mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle and Nesting Cup were designed so the bottle will nest inside the cup for convenient and compact storage. Not all containers are created equal, and in a survival situation, unless your container can withstand direct fire for the purposes of boiling/disinfecting water, the effects of water-borne pathogens are quickly going to add to your list of troubles. The wide-mouth design of this bottle allows you to easily obtain water from the shallowest of water pools, which will help conserve precious calories and energy that can be used to aid in your rescue or to affect your own self-rescue.
The Pathfinder Wide-mouth Stainless Steel Water Bottle was designed to hold exactly 32oz of liquid. The reason: Purification tablets are typically added to 32oz of water, that being the case, you can simply fill your bottle and add the tablets. No more measuring, no more worry. The nesting cup has fold-able heavy gauge "batwing" handles with an opening large enough for a gloved hand and measurement graduations laser etched on the inside.
NOTE: Do not store hot liquids in the bottle as doing so can cause the cap to sit/seal improperly.
- 32oz Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Bottle with Flat Cap
- 25oz Stainless Steel Cup with HEAVY gauge "bat wing" handles
- A Stainless Steel Cup Lid with straining holes
- Stainless Steel is 304 grade, .5mm thick.
- Flat Cap is ABS plastic with a stainless steel insert and a silicone ring seal
- Bottle dimensions: 8" tall, 3 ¾ diameter (with cap) - weights 8.5 oz (with cap)
- Cup dimensions: 4 ½" tall, 3 ¾" diameter - weights 8.2 oz (with lid)
- Cup graduations on the inside of the cup: 16oz, 20oz, 25oz and 500ml, 600ml, 700ml